Generic Info:

My photo
Jasper, Indiana, United States
OK, I really despise these bio things. I'm a pretty open person but I don't prattle well with no aim of direction. If you want to know something about me there are plenty of ways to get in contact with me listed here; so just ask.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bylaws? Shmylaws!

It has been a long few days, but we've finally got the bylaws written for our non-profit. We also have a Board of Directors in place for our first business year. Now I have to work on contracts for our four paid positions, find space that we can afford, file our Articles of Incorporation with the government, and fill out our tax exemption form for both the state and federal agencies. Then, it's time to fundraise off my arse.

If anyone can recommend cheap legal representation to double check our paperwork, point me in the direction of some property (hopefully with an owner willing to knock a huge chunk off of rent in exchange for writing the donations off on their taxes), and/or wants to donate money - just drop me a note. Lord knows we need all three fairly badly at this point!

No comments:

Things About Which I've Been Posting:

VerveEarth