Generic Info:

My photo
Jasper, Indiana, United States
OK, I really despise these bio things. I'm a pretty open person but I don't prattle well with no aim of direction. If you want to know something about me there are plenty of ways to get in contact with me listed here; so just ask.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I thought you could find anything on-line?

It appears that the state of Indiana doesn't have any concise, easy to follow on-line information regarding the formation of non-profits. I finally figured out the naming issues, so we at least have a name. We're currently seeking a location so that we'll have an address with which we can file for permits and licenses as well as funding with which to pay for the site. Other than that we need to figure out board members and how to appoint them. Once we've done all of that, I think we'll be able to actually file as a non-profit and get started. I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared, it vacillates.

No comments:

Things About Which I've Been Posting:

VerveEarth