Generic Info:

My photo
Jasper, Indiana, United States
OK, I really despise these bio things. I'm a pretty open person but I don't prattle well with no aim of direction. If you want to know something about me there are plenty of ways to get in contact with me listed here; so just ask.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Relay for Life

It's Relay weekend and we're at Washington Square Mall doing laps in honor of those who have beat cancer and in memory of those who were beaten. We have all kinds of fundraisers and activities going on this evening, so if you're in the Evansville area, come join us for a few laps, a few laughs, and a lot of fun!

A few of the things we've got planned for this evening:
  • Luminaria Ceremony (I'm on the Mac, manning the desk, come say hi!)
  • Cake Walk
  • Silent Auction
  • Snowball Fight (It's Christmas in July!)
  • Crafts, snacks, ornaments, and other goodies for sell
  • Themed laps in which you can win prizes
We'll be here until six a.m. so come out and keep us awake!

No comments:

Things About Which I've Been Posting:

VerveEarth