Generic Info:

My photo
Jasper, Indiana, United States
OK, I really despise these bio things. I'm a pretty open person but I don't prattle well with no aim of direction. If you want to know something about me there are plenty of ways to get in contact with me listed here; so just ask.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Done at last, done at last! Thank God Almighty we're done at last!

Holy ginormous squee!!!

Our IRS form 1023 is DONE!!! As soon as we come up with the filing fee we are set to go. So far the only professional help we've received was one consultation call with a CPA to make sure we were on the right track; everything else we've done completely on our own.

We've still got a long way to go in terms of raising funds and getting a studio up and running, but we're definitely making tons of progress and are well on our way.

Also, American Express trusted us with a fairly hefty small-business credit limit... Thankfully we're smart enough to not use it unless we've already got the funds to pay for it, but still... At least someone believes in us enough to want to make money off our successes (;

No comments:

Things About Which I've Been Posting:

VerveEarth